Channel systems for ports
High-performance drainage systems with reinforced concrete slot units »Pfuhler Rinne« meet these high demands:
- Load-bearing capacity (e.g. from the turning movements of manoeuvring vehicles) -the monolithic structure here ensures that loads are reliably withstood and deflected. The channels cannot be destroyed by loose or moving parts.
- Protection of ground water and resistance to hazardous substances - robust materials which are resistant to hazardous substances reliably seal the drainage system and stop hazardous substances seeping into the ground water. For systems for the storage, filling and transfer of water polluting substances, we offer »Pfuhler Schlitzrinnen System Z« - slot units with general building approval.
- High run-off volumes due to large paved areas - the high absorption capacity prevents water collecting on the surface and minimises the risk of aquaplaning. The high flow-off rate allows a greater spacing between manholes and the number of connection points to the sewer network can be kept low.
- Suitability for forklift trucks – channels with even surfaces and optional edge protection provide the perfect driving base for forklift trucks; even under heavy loads.
- Special channels for the heaviest machinery – if heavy-duty stackers, such as reach stackers, are deployed, we can supply reinforced channels.
- Large temperature fluctuations and the effects of frost and de-icing salt in winter - the durability provided by our proven concrete optimised for the application ensures a long service life.
- Efficiency- thanks to the low maintenance requirement and long service life.